Re: [netcdfgroup] Release Candidate for netCDF-C 4.6.2 now available.

Am 20.09.2018 um 22:50 schrieb Ward Fisher:
Hello all,

The Unidata netCDF team is happy to announce the first release candidate for netCDF-C v4.6.2. If no new bugs or issues are reported we expect to have the full release within the next week or so. This is primarily, but not completely, a maintenance and bug fix release, although there are a
number of under-the-hood enhancements. Fortran and C++ interface
releases will follow. Thank you to all of our many contributors, and of
particular note, thanks to Ed Hartnett for a number of HPC-related
improvements. Fortran and C++ interface releases will follow.

If is a bugfix release why there is a API bump ?

I would not expect it between a 4.6.1 and 4.6.2
releases

Marco

---