Re: [netcdfgroup] Netcdf to Json standard?...

I've been using the nco-json spec since the lengthy discussions last year
on the... nco mailing list? I fully support nco-json as the path forward.

Here is a python snippet to extract and apply nco-json to a netcdf4-python
object:
https://github.com/pyoceans/pocean-core/blob/master/pocean/dataset.py#L74-L195
 .