[netcdfgroup] Porting question

direct porting questions to the netcdf-porting mailing list, but I don't see an
entry on that page. I see the archives at
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/netcdf-porting/, but they
end in 2015. Is there another more appropriate place to ask questions about
porting than this list?

Specifically, now that Portland Group has made their PGI-CE (community edition)
compiler free, including for MS Windows, I'm wondering if anyone has succeeded
or failed to compile netCDF on Windows. The PGI-CE distro includes essentially
a version of Cygwin, including a bash shell emulator. It should be
straightforward (and similar to Linux PGI compiles) but I'm getting stuck. Has
anyone tried, and either succeeded or definitively failed?

Thanks,

Bart
Bart Brashers, Ph.D.
Senior Managing Consultant
Global Air Quality Practice Network Leader

D +1 425-412-1812
M +1 206-550-2606
bbrashers@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bbrashers@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Ramboll