[netcdfgroup] netCDF 4.5.0 now available

Hello netCDF Community,

We are happy to announce the final release of netCDF 4.5.0. The source
code, Windows installers and documentation may be found at the links
provided below. The next expected release will be 4.5.1, which will contain
fixes for issues reported for 4.5.0 as well as other outstanding bugs
and/or enhancements. Our focus for the 4.5.1 release is on improved and
expanded compression support. We will also be preparing updates for the
Fortran and C++ interfaces; these will include bug fixes for issues
reported since the previous release(s) and general improvements to keep the
interfaces up to date with the features in the C library.

   - Source Code Downloads:
   https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/releases/v4.5.0
   - Windows Installers:
   https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/winbin.html
   - Documentation:
   https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/index.html

Thanks all, we appreciate your continued support!

Have a great day,

-Ward
Ward Fisher
wfisher@xxxxxxxx