[netcdfgroup] netcdf.h file not found in cLion

Dear group,

I am currently working on a project where I need to use the netcdf-c library. I
use cLion as my code editor.

I installed netcdf-c, HDF5 and zlib according to this building manual:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/getting_and_building_netcdf.html#build_default

Cmake is also installed for compiling c files in cLion.

In my CMakeLists I have the following:

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.6)
project(hello)
set(CMAKE_C_FLAGS "${CMAKE_C_FLAGS} -Wall -Werror")
include_directories("/usr/local/netcdf4/include")
set(SOURCE_FILES main.c )
add_executable(hello ${SOURCE_FILES})

where I include this directory where "/usr/local/netcdf4/include" where netcdf
is installed and the helper file should be present.

When I compile the file and make using make main, I get the following:

main.c:19:10: fatal error: 'netcdf.h' file not found
#include <netcdf.h>
         ^
1 error generated.
make: *** [main] Error 1

Do I need to add something extra to the CMakeLists?

Kind regards,

Moustafa