Re: [netcdfgroup] Failure accessing an HYRAX OpenDAP server...

  • To: Chris Barker <chris.barker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] Failure accessing an HYRAX OpenDAP server...
  • From: "Signell, Richard" <rsignell@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 14:13:10 -0400
Just a note that NetCDF-Java can't open it either:

java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException:
opendap.dap.DataReadException: Inconsistent array length read:
544108404 != 544367969
at ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset.openDodsByReflection(NetcdfDataset.java:1034)
at ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset.acquireDODS(NetcdfDataset.java:980)