Re: [netcdfgroup] nccopy fails with corrupted double link list

The index ranges [34:20] is illegal. If you reverse them all to 20:34,
it appears to work.
=Dennis Heimbigner
 Unidata

On 6/24/2016 12:25 AM, ashwinD12 . wrote:
I don't mind upgrading to netcdf 4.4.4 or 4.4.3 but will that fix the
problem ? Searching the archives I could not see anyone report this problem.

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 11:45 AM, ashwinD12 . <winash12@xxxxxxxxx