[netcdfgroup] Enabling Dap support in netcdf 4.3.2

Hello,
          When I run nc-config --all I get the following -

This netCDF 4.3.2 has been built with the following features:

  --cc        -> icc
  --cflags    ->  -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include
  --libs      -> -L/usr/local/lib -lnetcdf

  --has-c++   -> no
  --cxx       ->
  --has-c++4  -> no
  --cxx4      ->

  --fc        ->
  --fflags    ->
  --flibs     ->
  --has-f90   -> no

  --has-dap   -> no
  --has-nc2   -> yes
  --has-nc4   -> yes
  --has-hdf5  -> yes
  --has-hdf4  -> no
  --has-pnetcdf-> no

  --prefix    -> /usr/local
  --includedir-> /usr/local/include
  --version   -> netCDF 4.3.2

So when I run
*./nccopy -4

"http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/thredds/dodsC/Datasets/ncep.reanalysis2/pressure/air.2014.nc?air[480:603][2][20:34][26:40]
<http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/thredds/dodsC/Datasets/ncep.reanalysis2/pressure/air.2014.nc?air[480:603][2][20:34][26:40]>”
foo.nc <http://foo.nc>*

I get NetCDF:Unknown file format
Location : file nccopy.c line 1348

I presume I am getting this error because DAP has not been enabled when I
built my netCDF C on Linux.

So I went back to recompiling my netCDF and I gave the following options to
configure

LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include ./configure
--enable-netcdf4 --enable-dap --enable-shared

make check and make install works fine. When I run nc-config --all I still
get to see has-dap - no.

May I know what I am doing wrong ?

Regards,
Ashwin.