Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf4 python

On May 26, 2016, at 11:55 PM, nuncio m <nuncio.m@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Python 3 numpy is 1.9 and python3-netcdf4 is 1.2.2.  I think its a bit
complicated here because I have python2 and python3 in my

Yup, though whichever Python you use to compile netcdf4 will do the right
thing.

You do need to build it for each Python separately, and you do need to
rebuild it if you upgrade Numpy.

All this is why conda exists.....

CHB

system.