Re: [netcdfgroup] netCDF-C 4.4.1 release candidate 1 now available w/ HDF 1.10.0 fix

On 15/04/2016 23:32, Ward Fisher wrote:
Hello all,

The first release candidate for the netCDF-C library version 4.4.1 is
now available. There have been a number of improvements since the
|4.4.0| release. Most importantly, this release candidate is able to
write backwards-compatible netCDF4 files when using *HDF5 version
1.10.0*. As announced previously, using HDF5 1.10.0 with netCDF 4.4.0
would result in netCDF4 files which were unreadable by systems using an
earlier version of |libhdf5|. See GitHub #250
<https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/issues/250> for more information.

..
We look forward to your feedback; have a great weekend all!

-Ward
Ward Fisher

Hi Ward,
I see a API number bump between 4.4.0  and 4.4.1.

cygnetcdf-11.dll -> cygnetcdf-12.dll

It is not what I would expect for a minor release.

For the rest 0 failures on cygwin 32bit.

Regards
Marco