Re: [netcdfgroup] NetCDF parallel I/O configurations

The performance is similar, in well-configured situations.

But parallel I/O with pnetcdf works on classic and 64-bit offset files.

HDF5 parallel I/O works with netCDF-4/HDF5 files.

So your output format decides which parallel I/O you should use.

Ed