Re: [netcdfgroup] Need help to convert .csv files to netCDF files

Greetings Dumindu!

We at Unidata have been working on a tool called Rosetta that may be of
interest:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/rosetta/

Rosetta is a web based data translator. Currently there is a wizard based
interface which guides users through the process of parsing a sample data
file as well as guiding users through the process of supplying CF metadata.
Once this information is collected, Rosetta produces a CF 1.6
complient netCDF file and a Rosetta template. The template can then be used
to batch process other csv files with the same structure and metadata.

If this interests you, I invite you to check out some of the presentations
available on the Rosetta page (link above). Rosetta is currently in a
limited testing period, but your use case would be perfect to kicking the
tires on a large scale. If you're interested, please contact us at
support-rosetta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Cheers!

Sean