[netcdfgroup] NetCDF 4.3.3-rc3 has been released

Hello all,

The third netCDF 4.3.3 release candidate is out, after a bit of a wait.
There have been a number of bug-fixes and improvements made since the last
release. Assuming everything goes well with this release candidate, we hope
to have a full release in the near future.

The release and associated release notes may be found at:

   - https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-c/releases/tag/v4.3.3-rc3

Documentation may be found at:

   - http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs_rc/

Windows binary installer releases may be found at:

   - http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs_rc/winbin.html

We look forward to any comments or questions about this release!

Thank you all, have a great day.

-Ward

Ward Fisher
UCAR/Unidata - Software Engineer