Re: [netcdfgroup] problem linking to 4.2

Yair,

It looks like you built the libraries as static, not shared.  If so,
then you need to specify every static library that will be needed.  To
begin, specify both Netcdf libraries in the compile command, not just
one or the other: -lnetcdff -lnetcdf.  You may also need to add other
libraries if Netcdf-4 was enabled when you built netcdf-C.  Please see
"If you built static libraries" near the bottom of this page:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-fortran-install.html

Also I think there is a small mistake in that paragraph.  One of the
options is -curl, but it should probably be -lcurl.  This is needed
only if Netcdf4 was enabled.

If that does not fix the problem, then please show what options were
specified when you built the Netcdf libraries.

--Dave