Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf-fortran library

Got that I have installed fortran libraries too and problem in solved but
the installation of fortran library says

*Now you will only need to use something like*

*    -L${DIR1}/lib -lnetcdff*

*to link Fortran software with the installed netCDF Fortran and C libraries.
*

This point is not clear to me. where to give this command

--
 Engr. Syed Ahsan Ali Bokhari
 Electronic Engineer (EE)