[netcdfgroup] passing on linking info with static libraries

Hi all,

I'm building an application that uses a library that uses a library that
uses a library that uses netCDF. All of the libraries are built statically,
also netCDF. When finally linking the executable, I'm getting undefined
symbols of the kind

/home/users/seanb/pelibs/netcdf/4.2.0/rpm/BUILD/cray-netcdf-4.2.0-intel/netcdf-4.2/libsrc4/nc4attr.c:750:
undefined reference to `H5Adelete'

-- Well, obviously the info that netCDF requires HDF5 hasn't quite made it
all the way through. When I look at the files cmake/netcdf-*, I don't find
any reference to HDF5 either. Is that intended?

Cheers,
Nico