[netcdfgroup] BUG Parallel compilation and test of iter.exe fails without LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Dear developers

My compilation step is to use mpi, pnetcdf, hdf5, zlib. The bug appears if
the libraries are linked dynamically without having a default lookup path
in LD_LIBRARY_PATH or the like.
My version of netcdf is 4.2.1.1.

The testing of the netcdf library will fail at iter.exe.
The simple reason is that one cannot pass a linking runtime step to the
compilation of iter.exe through -Wl,-rpath=<mpi path>.
The fix is luckily simple.

The fix should be applied to file: ncdump/tst_iter.sh

Here the compilation of iter.exe is performed:
$CC ./iter.c -o iter.exe

However, for compliance one should use:
$CC $CFLAGS ./iter.c -o iter.exe $LDFLAGS
or the like.

This will enable the tests to run successfully if one uses the rpath
linking step.
If I should accompany any more information please mail me back.

Kind regards Nick