[netcdfgroup] Please remove the RUC-example

This mail should maybe go rather to the unidata netcdf webmaster than to this list. But I don't know how to contact him, so I'm trying here:

One of my fimex-users complaint about fimex not being able to read CF files, although they looked very similar to the netcdf CF example file on the unidata webpage: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/RUC.cdl

At the end, my user was missing the grid_name attribute, but was using instead only the _CoordinateSystems = "projectionCoordSys"
attribute.

According to the netcdf user guide, names starting with '_' should only be used for internal purposes. I think above file makes to much usage of such attributes, and is therefore a bad example. It confuses more than it helps. In my opinion, it would be nice to see this example removed from the web-page of CF-examples at http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/files.html

Best regards,

Heiko