Re: [netcdfgroup] Compiling with Gfortran compilers (4.4.1) for 32 vs 64 bit

This discussion has me curious on one point - G95 is an alternative Fortran
compiler for the GCC suite. It's also preferred in some places over GFortran,
but the reverse is also true in other contexts.

Are there any known issues with NetCDF when using it with G95 that don't occur
with GFortran? (Or issues with GFortran that don't apply when using G95.) Are
the two close enough the same that - for the purposes of this GFortran
discussion - I can regard them as essentially the same?