Re: [netcdfgroup] met so many undefined reference when make check

I am not familiar with icc, so I am not
going to be much help.  Is there anyone on
this group who can help?

brick wrote:
Thanks Dennis. The compiler I use is icc. Is that the reason? How to fix this error ? It seems there is no 'ostream.h' in '/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/064/include'