Re: [netcdfgroup] error in nf90_open_par?

Jim Edwards <jedwards@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> Yes, Fortran 90.

You might try grabbing the netCDF daily snapshot:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-4-daily.tar.gz

When you build netcdf, use the --enable-logging option to configure, and
you will get full HDF5 error messages. (But you want to be sure to
recompile without --enable-logging for performance.)

I have put in the patch for OpenMPI that Ted mentioned, but I'm not sure
that will solve your problem.

You also want to be sure that you are using HDF5-1.8.4.

Thanks,

Ed

--
Ed Hartnett  -- ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx