[netcdfgroup] anyone using cxx4, the experimental C++ API for netCDF...

Howdy all!

There is an experimental C++ API that has been under development with
the netCDF library. This is not the netCDF C++ API, but a new one, only
available if you build with --enable-cxx4.

We are about to make dramatic changes to this API, and we wonder if
anyone will mind. Normally we don't change our released API, but in this
case we are changing it (We did warn that the cxx4 API was experimental.)

Will this cause significant problems to anyone? If so, please email
support-netcdf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and let us know. We will see if your
needs can be accommodated in some way, while still allowing us to move
forward with the new C++ API.

Thanks,

Ed
--