Re: [netcdfgroup] use netcdf binaries in c++ builder on windows

Am Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:25:36 -0500
schrieb Sumani Chimmula <chimmulas@xxxxxxxx>:

> I'm trying to use netcdf in my Borland c++ builder project without
> much success in a windows environment.
>
> I downloaded the netcdf 4.0 binary files,

Hm, I don't know what kind of Binaries for Windows you got, but just a general
note that applies to both Fortran 90 and C++: Make sure that the binary library
is compatible with your compiler.
C++ compilers don't necessarily create compatible libraries. So, usually, you'd
want to get binaries that are built with Borland C++.

Other than that, I must shut up - I don't know how to handle library imports in
Borland C++ Builder...

Alrighty then,

Thomas.

--