Re: [netcdfgroup] install netcdf with ifort

서지윤<joy826@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi, all
>

> I would like to install WRFV3 on my HP Itanium machine with intel fortran
> compiler.
>

> For installing WRFV3 , I know I must have netcdf which also complied with
> intel compiler.
>

> When I tried to install netcdf 3.6.2 with gfortran there's no problem.
>
> But compiling with ifort command these error massage shows...

Could you try the latest (4.0) release instead?

If it doesn't work, send the complete output of configure and make
check, also the config.log file, to support-netcdf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

NetCDF is tested with various versions of ifort, for various
options. See here (search for "ifort"):

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/builds/snapshot/

There are special instructions from intel about compiling netcdf. See
them here:
http://www.intel.com/support/performancetools/sb/CS-027812.htm

Thanks,

Ed