[netcdfgroup] Request for Features - HDF Explorer

Request for Features - HDF Explorer

HDF Explorer is a data visualization program that reads the HDF, HDF5 and
netCDF data file formats.

We are now soliciting HDF and netCDF users to submit us features that you would
like to see in HDF Explorer.

Check the HDF Explorer WWW page for version updates, current version is 1.4.017

http://www.space-research.org/

Thank you for your help as we strive to improve our tools !

About Space Research Software

Space Research Software, Inc,  headquartered in the heart of the Silicon
Prairie in Urbana-Champaign, Illinois, is a leading company in HDF related
visualization tools. Its flagship product HDF Explorer, is a widely acclaimed
software tool that allows an easy browsing of HDF data files

Pedro Vicente
email: pedro.vicente@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx