Re: nc_add_recs.m

Hi Dave and John,

thanks for providing alternative workarounds. i actually came up with a
somewhat awkward solution. i dumped the time series of the dimensional order
(1, 1, ntime) into the netcdf file using nc_add_recs.m, then permuted the
dimensions to the correct order (ntime, 1, 1) using ncpdq. it's not an
elegant solution, but a working one.

thanks,
d.

--
"Now you have found your last wish", she said finally, "what you really and
truly want is to love."

THE NEVERENDING STORY