Re: Add variable in a NetCDF file. Variable POSITION

Good morning Hannes,

thanks a lot for replying to help. Actually, more than a problem in the order
in the data, what actually happens is that my GISS file don't have a date, so
in a way it seems that the order cannot be establishd; what I did was adding
the time variable for each file, so that I now have files with the time set,
but when i merge them with CDO the output that I obtain has no date anymore.

I'd be happy if u could send me your script so that I can try to use them
following your suggestion.

I let you know how that goes,

Thanks a lot

All best