Re: netCDF c++ library issue

I'll second Todor's request,

namespace netcdf {

}

using netcdf::NcFile;

would be very nice.

Fei
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006, Todor Stoyanov wrote:

Dear netCDf developers,

I am using the netCDF c++ library for a small project and I ran into a
small issue. One of the other libraries I have to use has duplicate
function names with some of the netCDf functions. This of course
confuses the linker and the application fails to compile. To solve this
issue, I added a namespace netCDF to the c++ source files provided in
release 3.6.1. This works fine with the current version and I would ask
you to consider adding this feature to the next netCDF release, as it
helps nicely separate the library code from the application code. Could
you please consider that for the next release?

Best regards,
Todor

--
Todor Stoyanov