Re: How many dimensions are needed?

John:  What's wrong with 'N'?  I don't see why a limit should be placed
on maximum dimensionality.  Math packages I'm familiar with, including
matlab (I think), PDL (perl data language) and APL do not place an upper
limit.

Regards,

  Doug Hunt

--
dhunt@xxxxxxxx
Software Engineer III, Sometimes Sysadmin