error 5010

Hi netcdf group:

I think Russ answered a similiar question recently, but I
seem to have lost it:

I got an error #5010 from an nf_create call (clobber was set).
In the original f90 application (running on ncar babyblue),
nf_strerror was apparently blank. But when I run a tiny program
that just calls nf_strerror(5010) I get:

Error 5010 occurred.

Is there any better explanation of this error?
I used the following to compile on babyblue:

xlf90 -I/usr/local/include -L /usr/local/lib32/r4i4 -lnetcdf ncerror.F

Thanks,

--Ben

Ben Foster                      High Altitude Observatory (HAO)
foster@xxxxxxxxx                phone: 303-497-1595  fax: 303-497-1589
Nat. Center for Atmos. Res.     P.O. Box 3000 Boulder CO 80307 USA