Problems with C++ interface

Hello all,

I got some weird problems with the C++ Interface. I'm currently using netCDF
version 3.5beta and Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0. First, I built a dll of the
C-Interface, second, I used this lib to build the C++-Interface. No problems
so far.

Now, if I run the test program (example.cpp), netCDF throws a 'ncvarinq:
ncid 3: Variable not found', and that's it.

I really don't know, what's wrong here and any help would be greatfully
acknowledged.

        Kristian

-------
Kristian Senkler
Institut for Geoinformatics, University of Muenster
Robert-Koch Str. 26 - 28, D-48149 Muenster
tel: +49(0)251 83-3 97 61
fax: +49(0)251 83-3 97 63
senkler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www: http://ifgi.uni-muenster.de