Hello?

Hi,
  I haven't seen anything on this group latetly.  Is everybody just really
busy right now?  I was hoping to get some feedback on my questions of last
week regarding the uses of netCDF/HDF and the differences between them.
  For my part, I found out from the NCSA people that there is a sizeable
amount of documentation on the HDF format in zaphod.ncsa.uiuc.edu:Documentation
You probably all have this already, but it was news to me.  The docs look
good, and apparently there is work underway to bring them up to date with
HDF3.3.

Thanks,
Kevin