Re: MAC port for netCDF

Daniel Packman writes:

> The ftp directory show the method to port netCDF to MPW C
> on the MAC.  Has anyone ported to Think C?  Or even think C++?

I know that Chuck Denham, who did the MPW C port for netCDF 1.11
has not done ports for other compilers.   He is currently working
doing the MPW C port for netCDF 2.3.1 (but he's waiting for the bug
in ncvargetg to be fixed.)  He also may shortly begin work on a
Mac FORTRAN port, using Language Systems FORTRAN, which is MPW
compatible.   Has anyone else done any work on a Mac FORTRAN port?

--
Rich Signell               |  rsignell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
U.S. Geological Survey     |  (508) 457-2229  |  FAX (508) 457-2310