DON'T SEND SCI.DATA.FORMAT VOTES TO GROUPS!!!!

Folks:

        PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SEND THE VOTES TO THE HDR-NETCDF, ETC
MAIL GROUPS.

        I belong to two of them, and the last thing I want is dozens of these
votes clogging up my mail.

        Invariably, this also causes a swarm of resigntions from the groups -
which also usually go to the whole group, instead of begin directed to the
netcdf-request, or other groups' equivalent.

        Please don't just blindly send the votes - check the CC def.

Thanks

Vicki