keep netcdfgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't have a problem most of the time with the message traffic rate.
On the other hand, I don't regularly get around to reading net news,
and that is partly because the traffic in those groups is often overwhelming,
even tho the tools for filtering net news are better than I have for mail.

This mailing list cover netCDF and occasional overlapping topics to do with
CDF, HDF, SILO.  I'm happy with this mix.  If I really wanted to be on a
HDF or CDF mailing list, I'd ask if there are such.