Re: [netcdf-porting] Porting NetCDF on windows with an Intel compiler

NOTE: The netcdf-porting mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Jack,

Sorry I forgot to reply to your earlier message.

Anyway, I found everything I needed at
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf-ifort-3.6.1.z
ip

The dll and everything is ready to go.  Should just be a matter of
putting the right files in the right folders.

--Sam Cable

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:43:55 +0000
> From: Jack Pickering <jack.pickering@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: "netcdf-porting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
>       <netcdf-porting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [netcdf-porting] Porting NetCDF on windows with an Intel
>       compiler

> Hi all,
>
> I am experiencing an issues that a couple of people seem to have, but
have not yet found a solution.

> I am attempting to port NetCDF 3.6.1-p1 onto Windows XP with an Intel
Fortran compiler. I have managed
> to compile the dll for the C interface but have issues with the
Fortran interface

> Has anyone managed to achieve this task, or could shed some light onto
how one might go about
> achieving it.

  • Search the netcdf-porting archives: