[netcdf-porting] Porting NetCDF on windows with an Intel compiler

NOTE: The netcdf-porting mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Hi all,

I am experiencing an issues that a couple of people seem to have, but have not
yet found a solution.

I am attempting to port NetCDF 3.6.1-p1 onto Windows XP with an Intel Fortran
compiler. I have managed to compile the dll for the C interface but have issues
with the Fortran interface

Has anyone managed to achieve this task, or could shed some light onto how one
might go about achieving it.

Kind regards

Jack Pickering
  • Search the netcdf-porting archives: