perl netCDF module

NOTE: The netcdf-perl mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

I was wondering if anyone had had success in compiling the netCDF module on
a Win32 machine, do have a compiler (VC6.0) but my experience is limited,
would greatly appreciate any assistance.

Thank you all....

David Ahrens
Drought Research Officer
Climate Impacts and Natural Resource Systems
Resource Sciences and Knowledge
Department of Natural Resources
Natural Sciences Precinct
QCCA Building
Gate 4, 80 Meiers Road                  Ph:   +61 7 3896 9842
INDOOROOPILLY   QLD    4068             Fax:  +61 7 3896 9843
e-mail: david.ahrens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www: http://www.dnr.qld.gov.au/longpdk/index.html

  • Search the netcdf-perl archives: