Re: [netcdf-java] cordex rotatedpole help

As for the rotated latlon:

first, thanks Martin for your analysis. i have some notes about that in the
code, but of course have forgotten the details. I will look closely at your
docs sometime and see if theres something to improve on my end.

second, im seeing that the recent 5.x library has some bugs in how it
displays that projection, but your visualization doesnt show those
problems. what software is that from, and what version netcdf-java does it
use?