Re: [netcdf-java] NetCDF Java Library EOL Versions?

  • To: Antonio S. Cofiño <cofinoa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] NetCDF Java Library EOL Versions?
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 09:25:18 -0700
Greetings Antonio,

The situation for the TDS is the same - the current supported release of
the TDS is version 4.6.15. I forgot to mention that when we bump major
versions, we try to provide support at a maintenance level for the previous
major version until we have been able to address major bugs uncovered in
the newer major version release. So, when TDS 5.0.0 is released, we'll
continue to provide 3rd party library updates and limited bug fixes for 4.6
until TDS 5 is generally working well in the community.

Cheers,

Sean