Re: [netcdf-java] about applications using netCDF-Java lib

Dear Martinさん,Dr. Schmunk, and all,

Thanks for the information.

I'm wondering how you guys who are developing with netCDF-Java
are coping with it after February 2019.

Especially since I'm a "Panoply" user, I wanted to know
how to work with alternative Java. As a developer of "Panoply",
Dr. Schmunk's platform-specific information is very useful.
Thanks for the detailed information!

Best regards,
Yuichiro

--