Re: [netcdf-java] about applications using netCDF-Java lib

Hello Yuichiroさん

The Java Virtual Machine (JVM) downloaded from AdoptOpenJDK should be close to identical to the Java shipped by Oracle. Panoply run well with OpenJDK 14 at least on my machine. I suggest:

 * Download a JVM from https://adoptopenjdk.net/ (the default setting
   proposed on that page is okay).
 * Unpack in any directory.
 * Open a terminal (command line)
 * Type the following command (replace "/path/to/java" by the path to
   the directory where OpenJDK has been unpacked). It should print
   "openjdk version …"

   /path/to/java/bin/java -version

 * Launch Panoply as below (replace "/path/to/panoply" by the path to
   the directory where Panoply is installed)

   /path/to/java/bin/java -jar /path/to/panoply/jars/Panoply.jar

I have not tried Corretto and Zulu, but I guess it would work the same.

    Regards,

        Martin