Re: [netcdf-java] Storing forecast ensembl model data in netCDF

Thanks again, Antonio.  The ECMWF link is very helpful.

Do you know if the FMRC can handle a calendar attribute on the time? I'm dealing with monthly data and would like to "use months since" with a 360day calendar (I know months since is frowned upon, but with a 360day calendar, it's a fixed 30day period).

Thanks again for your help.  I'll let you know if I have more questions.

Don