[netcdf-java] Updating bufr tables to version 32 (current version)

Hi,

thanks to John, I was able to completely read many of my bufr-files. All
successful read files contained a so called "sequence 309052". According to
"/resources/bufrTables/readme.txt" version 5.0.0 of netcdf-java contains the
bufr tables version 22. Details can be found here:
https://confluence.ecmwf.int/display/ECC/WMO%3D22+sequence+table

Newer bufr-files, which I have to read contains the "sequence 309057". This
sequence is not available in version 22, but is available in the latest version
(32) of the bufr tables. Details here:
https://confluence.ecmwf.int/display/ECC/WMO%3D32+sequence+table

Reading such new bufr-files give me the error "BUFR file has incomplete
tables", while using ToolsUI 5.0.0 as well as with my own reader.

https://docs.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf-java/5.0/userguide/bufr_tables.html
says, that you can use "BufrTables.addLookupFile("filename.csv");" to read
other bufr-tables. But the given documentation for the required csv-files
doesn't help me. For example the mode "cypher" shown in the examples is not
explained.

Can you help me updating the included bufr-tables to version 32?

Kind regards

Netty