[netcdf-java] Unidata is hiring!

Greetings!

Some of you may have heard, but we have an opening at Unidata (see below).
We'd be grateful if you would share with anyone you know who may be
interested!

Cheers,

Sean

Unidata <https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/about/tour/index.html> is looking for
a scientific software developer to help us help our community of scientists
access the Earth system science data that fuels their research. You'll have
a chance to work with a great team at the Unidata Program Center and an
enthusiastic open source community to test, maintain, and develop Unidata
software projects including netCDF-Java, the THREDDS Data Server, Rosetta,
Siphon, and other Java- and Python-based client and web technologies.

For a detailed job description and information on how to apply, see
the official
posting
<https://ucar.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=218421&company_id=15947&version=1&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=992748&level=levelid1&levelid1=45208&startflag=2>
 .

For more information on UCAR and the application process, see the UCAR
Careers page <http://ucarcareers.silkroad.com/>.