[netcdf-java] [THREDDS #KGE-283174]: Coming Soon: Public Beta of TDS 5.0

Greetings THREDDS Community!

The THREDDS Development Team is preparing for the release of the
first public beta of version 5 of the THREDDS Data Server, scheduled
on or before March 19th, 2018. TDS v5 includes some major
under-the-hood changes, which we will detail in the release notice. A
beta version of netCDF-Java v5 will be announced at some point after
the first stable release of the TDS v5.

For more information on the upcoming beta, including transition plans
for upgrading thredds.ucar.edu, please see the following post on our
News@Unidata blog:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/coming-soon-public-beta-of

Cheers,

The THREDDS Development Team