Re: [netcdf-java] problem with aggregation of files with relative time axis

Hi Etienne-

Add the timeUnitsChange attribute to the aggregation element:

<netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2";>
  <aggregation dimName="time" type="joinExisting" timeUnitsChange="true">
<scan location="/esarchive/scratch/etourign/work/loader/tmp/" suffix=".nc" />
  </aggregation>
</netcdf>

and you will get the right dates.

Don Murray