Re: [netcdf-java] NetCDF All Jar

Satyakam,

it appears that Grib2Dump was removed in 2013.

What output format do you want? The CDM utility "ncdump" also reads GRIB files, or you could use "nccopy" to convert GRIB to NetCDF:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.6/netcdf-java/reference/manPages.html

Dump to CDL:

java -Xmx1g -cp /path/to/netcdfAll-4.6.10.jar ucar.nc2.NCdumpW data/grib2/ndfd.wmo -cdl > ndfd.cdl

Copy to NetCDF-3:

java -Xmx1g -cp /path/to/netcdfAll-4.6.10.jar ucar.nc2.write.Nccopy -i data/grib2/ndfd.wmo -o ndfd.nc

Kind regards,
Ben.