Re: [netcdf-java] ECMWF GRIB2 file and toolsUI

  • To: Keith To <kcto@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] ECMWF GRIB2 file and toolsUI
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 07:51:23 -0600
Greetings Keith!

Yes, we would need to start by adding Grib2Pds32 in class
Grib2Pds.java, although it may make sense to knock out PDS 31 as well.
I've created a github issue here:

https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/issues/846

One big thing is that we will need to have a grib2 file that is
licensed to be distributed for our tests. Any ideas on where we could
get one?

Thanks!

Sean