Re: [netcdf-java] FeatureCollections

Niels,

Yes, it would interesting to have the optionto specify the explicit collection of filesand technically Idon't see any limitation on featureCollection to developthis feature. In fact, the featureCollection creates this collection internally.

Meanwhile what you can do it's justto create a directorywith the specific files inside or symbolic links inside to the ones you want and uses the example 1 which appears on the doc.

<featureCollection name="MyCollectionOfFiles" featureType="GRIB2" path="grib/collection/files"> <collection name="MyCollectionOfFiles" spec="/directory/with/symbolink/links/*\.grib2$"/>
</featureCollection>

Another option it could be explicit add files into the regular expression into the specs attribute. I never tried this because I'm not good with regexp but also it would be a problem if the list of files it's too long.

Regards

Antonio